Ready to live your truth? Let’s go!
Are you blocked or stuck in your life? It doesn’t have to be! I know from personal experience what it is to be stuck and what it takes to break through!
I have created an entire Spiritual Life Coaching practice to help you break through to the gift of your life.
My Own Journey to Meaning
My own journey started at age 17 when Something flooded through me like an electric flash. I was sitting with a priest in face-to-face confession. When he laid his hands on my head to pray the prayer of Absolution, Something went wooosssh right through my body from head to toe. And, despite years of growing-up-Catholicism where nothing happened, on this occasion, Something absolutely happened. Something shifted, and my family could instantly recognize the different me that emerged.
I was catapulted on a journey to know and understand What it was that had so tangibly touched me. My quest led me though every religion, every psychedelic experience, every nutritional program and my own shadow side until finally I emerged from the belly of the beast… to tell my tale… and offer my love.
- I have run with the bulls in Pamplona, and touched one of the bulls while it ran.
- I have lived in Ashrams in India, meditating up to 8 hours per day.
- I erected scaffolding as a Union laborer, working on the outside of the Empire State building at the 85th floor.
- I was trained as an Evangelical Protestant Minister and a Roman Catholic Youth Pastor.
- I have slept with homeless people in shelters to offer them my service.
- I have an honors degree in cultural critique from Harvard University.
- I led prayer groups and bible studies on campus starting at age 19.
- I am currently apprenticing to Indigenous Shamanic healers in the Lakota and Shipibo traditions.
- I used to suffer horrible food poisoning, even if no-one else got sick from the same food, until I found a way to strengthen my digestive tract.
- My early years of High School, I was that kid who sat by himself at lunch, big thick glasses, no friends.
- I have ridden my bicycle 1,800 miles from Vancouver to Los Angeles along the Pacific coast.
- I hold a gold medal in Rowing from my days in Harvard crew.
- I have suffered terribly from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and found my own cure.
- I have rafted the Colorado River down through the Grand Canyon.
- I have suffered Sciatica so badly that I couldn’t sit in an office chair, and found my own cure.
- I have played just about every sport that there is to play, including quarterback of my high school football team, downhill skiing and competitive croquet.
- I have injured just about every joint and muscle in my body.
- I worked as a consultant on Wall Street.
- I worked as a Computer Programmer and Director of Marketing for a software company.
- I have also worked as a waiter, bartender and temporary secretary.
- I have been fired four times in my life, once from a waiter job, once as a bartender and twice as a temporary secretary.
- I have gone to parties, so called ‘Raves,’ and partied for many days straight without any sleep.
- For several years I used ecstasy and cocaine extensively, even to the point of over-use.
- I founded a non-profit music organization that puts on music festivals to raise money for NYC school music programs.
- I have suffered bloody and painful hemorrhoids, and found my own cure.
- I am a certified SCUBA Diver.
- I have surfed Baja.
- I created a prototype of a sparkling vodka product, obtained a federal license to import liquor and launched my own beverage alcohol company.
- I have a master’s degree in Roman Catholic Theology from a Jesuit Seminary.
- I led my high school tennis team to a 3rd place finish in the State of Florida.
- I suffered my whole life from skin problems called Eczema and Psoriasis until I found my own cure.
- At age 30, I lived in Ashrams in India meditating 8 hours a day and took initiation as a Swami.
- I am a successful entrepreneur.
- I have struggled with patterns of alcoholism and depression.
- I have been married and then divorced.
- I am the father of two beautiful children, my daughter Naturale Dominique and my son Seven Lightening.
- I co-founded and co-directed New York City’s leading center for holistic cleansing.
- I have written a full length book of spiritual poetry and photography, self-published as 123 IB.
- I have been arrested and spent the night in jail, in the tombs of New York City.
- I have participated in Indigenous sacred ceremonies of Ayahuasca and Peyote.
- I have learned to home-cook almost all my meals to give myself the best nutrition.
- I have seen and personally experienced bona fide miracles including physical healings.
- I have run triathlons.
- I have done multiple 10-day juice fasts.
- I am a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
- I am the child of divorced parents and know first-hand the pain of growing up in bitter circumstances.
- I was born in London, raised in Fort Lauderdale, and educated in Boston: I hold dual citizenship with the EU and the USA.
- I have learned from trial and error which supplements are best to take, which vitamins, which minerals, and which Superfoods.
- I am certified to teach Yoga.
- In India, I learned how to use crystals and stones to activate the body’s natural healing rhythms.
- I know how read the blueprint of your life from an ordinary deck of playing cards.
- My birth symbol is the 9 of Hearts and my ruling symbol is the 7 of Clubs.
- I am a member of the Order of the Magi (OOM).
- I am a member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP).
- I am a Board-Certified Holistic Health Practitioner.
- And I am certified by Life to help you find your way, your truth, and your meaning of Life.
Click here for a photographic biography.